Your work is very promising, but it does not really fit my needs as is.
Here are some points :
- I think that having one "Review" (in the list) per comment is far too much
- I think that commenting right from the diff view is simple but to systematic (even if it may be solved with rights)
To my mind a code review is :
- a list of file diffs (why not having a creation process with start/end path and revisions ?)
- reviewed by several guys (not only the author)
- finally acknowledged by someone (the project manager ?)
While waiting for your point of view please accept my best greatings for your work !